Group TAC Co.,Ltd. (株式会社グループ・タック Kabushiki Kaisha Gurūpu · Takku) was a Japanese animation and computer graphics studio located in Shibuya, Tokyo, and founded in 1968 from former Mushi Pro staff. They worked on movies, videos, TV shows, and commercials, and contributed to all stages of the process, including planning, production, sound effects, and so on. The company was headed by Atsumi Tashiro until Tashiro's death in July 2010. In September 2010, Group TAC filed for bankruptcy, and liquidated all of its assets. Diomedéa was formed after a split with Group TAC. Group TAC's remaining animation project, Hana Kappa, was taken over by OLM, Inc. and XEBEC.
- Princess Minerva
- Street Fighter II Movie (video game released for the Sega Saturn and PlayStation in Japan only. Original animated sequences)
- Street Fighter II V
- Soar High! Isami
- Grappler Baki
- Grappler Baki 2
- Daichis: Earth's Defense Family
- Fighting Foodons
- Princess Comet (co-produce with Nippon Animation)
- Nanami-chan 2nd Series
- Shinigami no Ballad
- Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
- Black Blood Brothers
- Kage Kara Mamoru!
- Nanami-chan 3rd Series
- Hana Kappa (final work)
- "Anime Production Firm Group TAC Files for Bankruptcy". Anime News Network. September 3, 2010. Retrieved 2 November 2010.
- Group TAC at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- Group TAC Co.,Ltd. at the Wayback Machine (archived October 1, 2010) (in Japanese)