Group medical practice in the United States
Group medical practices practice medicine by physicians who share resources.
There are approximately 230,187 physician practices in the United States. Among the physician practices, 16.5% had only one office-based physician in 2016. Physician group practices with 2-4 physicians make up 22.3% of physician offices in the United States, 19.8% have 5-10 physicians, 12.1% have 11-24 physicians, 6.3% have 25-49, and the remaining 13.5% have 50 or more physicians.
- Online Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus. Free access
- Market research study done by SK&A
- Kane, Carol K. "Policy Research Perspectives" (PDF). www.ama-assn.org. The American Medical Association. Retrieved 18 June 2017.
- Schick David (November 29, 2011)Is Coming Together to Form the Larger Same (or Multi) Specialty Medical Practice the Answer?  The National Law Review
- "MGMA Meaningful Use Stage 2 proposed rule comments".
|This article about a United States health organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|