Grove High School
|Grove High School|
|Motto||Together Everyone Achieves More through Growth, Responsibility, Organization, Values, and Education|
|School district||Grove Public Schools|
|Enrollment||718 (2013-2014 School Year)|
|• Grade 9||189|
|• Grade 10||184|
|• Grade 11||169|
|• Grade 12||176|
|Student to teacher ratio||15.64|
|Website||Grove High School|
Grove High School is a public high school in the town of Grove, Oklahoma, United States. It is one of four schools in a school district that includes Grove Lower Elementary School, Grove Upper Elementary School and Grove Middle School.
The U.S. state of Oklahoma requires students to take four units of English, three units of mathematics and three units of science in order to graduate. Students must also complete a unit of American History, a half unit of Oklahoma History, a half unit of United States Government and an additional unit in social studies courses.
Oklahoma high schools must provide an elective physical education course, unless provided an exemption by the Oklahoma State Department of Education due to undue hardship.
Students are also required to take two units of a non-English language, two units of computer technology and a unit of fine arts or speech.
Grove High School also offers Advanced Placement courses and concurrent enrollment courses through the Northeast Oklahoma Career Tech Center.
Grove High School offers a robotics education program.
- National Center for Education Statistics Nces.ed.gov (accessed February 10, 2016)
- Oklahoma High School Graduation Requirements, Oklahoma State Department of Education (accessed April 12, 2013)
- School Laws of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State Department of Education (accessed April 11, 2013)
- Principal's Message, Grove High School Webpage (accessed April 12, 2013)
- Online auction being held this week for Grove Robotics team Grandlakenews.com (accessed April 12, 2013)