Grove Township, Davis County, Iowa
Location in Davis County
|• Total||40.67 sq mi (105.34 km2)|
|• Land||40.59 sq mi (105.13 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.21 km2) 0.2%|
|Elevation||787 ft (240 m)|
|• Density||6/sq mi (2.3/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0467982|
Grove Township was organized in 1846.
Grove Township covers an area of 40.67 square miles (105.34 square kilometers); of this, 0.08 square miles (0.21 square kilometers) or 0.2 percent is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Prairie Township (east)
- Roscoe Township (east)
- Wyacondah Township (west)
- Cleveland Township (northwest)
The township contains seven cemeteries: Collins, French, Lister, Patterson, Rader, Stiles and Union.
- U.S. Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files[permanent dead link]
- History of Davis County, Iowa. State Historical Company. 1882. p. 429.
|This article about the geography of Davis County, Iowa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|