Groveport Madison High School
|Groveport Madison High School|
4475 South Hamilton Road
|Type||Public, Coeducational high school|
|Color(s)||Red and black |
|Athletics conference||Ohio Capital Conference|
|Athletic Director||Steve Petros|
Cruiser Alternative Program
GMHS has added the Cruiser Alternative Program (CAP) to meet the needs of students in multiple categories. It is a community design for the school that accelerates learning for students who are behind in credits. The program features online instruction supported by four teachers. Students may attend one of two sessions to meet their individual needs.
CAP has a capacity of 120 students in four classrooms. Classrooms are equipped with 20 computers and a SmartBoard (computer-based interactive white board).
The current coach for the 2016-2017 season is Bryan Schoonover.
- Le'Veon Bell, professional football player; selected by Pittsburgh Steelers in second round (48th overall) of 2013 NFL Draft
- Calvin Booth, professional basketball player; selected by Washington Wizards in second round (35th overall) of 1999 NBA Draft
- John Feldmeier, attorney and Wright State University professor
- Thomas J. Hennen, astronaut
- Tony Lowery, former Wisconsin Badgers football quarterback, 1987 Big Ten Freshman of the Year, Arena Football League
- Lilia Osterloh, professional tennis player
- Eric Smith, professional football player; selected by New York Jets in third round (97th overall) of 2006 NFL Draft with highest compensatory pick in team history
- Wyatt Worthington II, professional golfer
- Dawuane Smoot, professional football player; selected by Jacksonville Jaguars in third round (68th overall) of 2017 NFL Draft
- Michael White, hip-hop artist, better known as Trippie Redd
- gocruisers.org http://www.gocruisers.org/SuperintendentsOffice.aspx. Missing or empty
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association member directory". Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- "Groveport Madison High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved February 4, 2019.