From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grub in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grub can refer to:
- Grub, Appenzell Ausserrhoden, Switzerland
- Grub, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Grub am Forst, a town in the district of Coburg in Bavaria, Germany
- Grub, Thuringia, a municipality in the district of Hildburghausen in Thuringia, Germany
Science and technology
- Grubs (larva), of the beetle superfamily Scarabaeoidea
- Headless set screw, a British term
- GNU GRUB, the GNU project's bootloader software
- Grub (search engine), a distributed search crawler platform
- Grub Street, the former name of a London street, which became a metonym for hack writers
- Grub, from Spore Hero
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.