Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grub in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grub can refer to:
- Grub, Appenzell Ausserrhoden, Switzerland
- Grub, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Grub am Forst, a town in the district of Coburg in Bavaria, Germany
- Grub, Thuringia, a municipality in the district of Hildburghausen in Thuringia, Germany
Science and technology
- Grub (larva), of the beetle superfamily Scarabaeoidea
- Headless set screw, a British term
- GNU GRUB, the GNU project's bootloader software
- Grub (search engine), a distributed search crawler platform
- Grub Street, the former name of a London street, which became a metonym for hack writers
- Absolute Grub, the current term the female population describes James Buckley as
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.