From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grubenhagen may refer to:
- Grubenhagen Castle (Einbeck), a ruined castle near Einbeck, Lower Saxony
- Grubenhagen Castle (Vollrathsruhe), a ruined castle in Schloß Grubenhagen, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
- The Welf Principality of Grubenhagen named after the castle
- A village in the municipality of Weitenhagen in the district of Ostvorpommern in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- The village of Kirch Grubenhagen in the municipality of Vollrathsruhe in Müritz district in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grubenhagen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.