From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Grue (color))
Grue may refer to:
- Grue (monster), a predator invented by Jack Vance and featured in the Zork series
- Grue and bleen, portmanteau words formed from green and blue, coined by Nelson Goodman to illustrate his new riddle of induction
- Grue, a linguistic and translation concept (see Distinguishing blue from green in language)
- Grue, Norway, a municipality
- Crane (bird), a gruiform
- Grue (Freedom City), an alien race in the role-playing game Mutants and Masterminds
- Isle-aux-Grues, an island in Quebec, Canada
- Grues, Vendée, a commune in France
- Grue (river), a river in north-west Italy
- Grue, an influential science fiction fanzine published by Dean Grennell
- An early form of Nutraloaf, a food served in prison, known as "grue" to prisoners in the Arkansas penal system as described in the 1978 Hutto v. Finney decision
- A pen name used by cartoonist Johnny Gruelle
- Grue/Brian Laborn, a supervillain in the web novel Worm.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.