|Full name||Grue Idrettslag|
|2013||1st (4. Divisjon)|
The men's football team plays in the 3. Divisjon from 2014, the fourth tier of Norwegian football. The team last played on this tier in 2007. Before that long Third Division stint, Grue played in the 2. Divisjon until 1994. In 1976 and 1977 the team even played on the second tier. The club's greatest player throughout its history is Ståle Solbakken.
The club has had a few national champions in athletics. Grete Gjermshus won the shot put in 1988 and 1989, after several silver and bronze medals earlier. In 1946 Thorvald Wilhelmsen won both 5000 and 10,000 metres; he had previously represented the neighbors Grue Finnskog IL. The club also became Norwegian champion in the 4 x 100 metres relay in 1936.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-12-15. Retrieved 2010-07-15.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-12-15. Retrieved 2011-09-07.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-05-09. Retrieved 2012-05-09.
- Official site (football) (in Norwegian)
- Official site (skiing) (in Norwegian)
- Official site (athletics) (in Norwegian)
- Official site (orienteering) (in Norwegian)
|This article about a Norwegian football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an athletics club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This orienteering article about an organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|