|Look up grunt, grunting, or grunts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grunt, grunts, or grunting may refer to:
Sound and music
- A deep guttural sound.
- Grunting (tennis), in tennis refers to the loud noise, sometimes described as "shrieking" or "screaming", made by some players during their strokes.
- Death grunt, the death metal singing style
- Grunt Records, a vanity label founded in 1971 by Jefferson Airplane and distributed by RCA Records.
- "The Grunt", a 1970 instrumental recording by The J.B.'s
Food and animals
- A jug of 32 ounces of liquid, half a growler, (usually beer).
- A food preparation similar to a cobbler
- A family of fishes, also known as Haemulidae
- Fobos-Grunt, a failed Russian mission to Phobos, one of the moons of Mars
Many games use the "simple soldier" meaning:
- A Warcraft orcish warrior
- The simplest unit in the video game Z
- The smallest enemy in the video game Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
- A class in the multiplayer mode of the video game Conker: Live & Reloaded
- An enemy in the Half-Life universe
- The weakest monster in Quake
- Grunt (Halo), an alien in the game Halo
- Grunt, Krogan squadmate in Mass Effect 2
- In the Pokémon games, especially in Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal versions, the main character battles Grunts, low-ranking members of Team Rocket
- Grunts!, a 1992 fantasy novel by Mary Gentle
- Grunts (film), a gay pornographic film
- Grunts (film), a 1983 Italian film featured in the movie Troll 2
- The Brothers Grunt, an MTV animated series.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grunt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.