Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Founded||9 November 1989|
|Founder||Edir Bezerra Macedo|
|Luiz Cláduio Costa|
|Revenue||RS$ 2,250 billion (2013)|
Number of employees
|Website||Record IR website|
Grupo Record is the third largest media company in Brazil, the company owns several television stations as the RecordTV and Record News, was founded in November 1989 and belongs to the businessman and bishop Edir Macedo.
- Rádio Record
- Rádio Guaíba
- Rádio Sociedade
- Rádio Contemporânea
- Rádio Capital
- Rádio Record Campos
- Rádio Record Europa
- "Lucro da Globo é maior do que todo o faturamento da Record,afirma balanço". meionorte.com (in Portuguese). Waldelúcio Barbosa. May 29, 2014. Retrieved June 27, 2018.
- "Grupo Record acquire 40% do banco Renner". Valor Online. Valor Econômico (Grupo Folha). October 23, 2009. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
- "Record Internacional". Grupo Record. Archived from the original on May 6, 2012. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
- "Record News". Grupo Record. Archived from the original on October 1, 2012. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
- "Portal R7 lança e-mail com 10 GB de capacidade". Archived from the original on July 13, 2012. Retrieved July 12, 2010.