Grupo Silvio Santos
|Headquarters||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Guilherme Stoliar, (CEO)|
|Products||Television, Real Estate, Cosmetics, Record label, Lottery, Hotels.|
|Revenue||US$ 5.2 Billion (2010)|
|US$ 103.0 Million (2010)|
|Owner||Silvio Santos (100%)|
Number of employees
Grupo Silvio Santos (Silvio Santos Group in English), is a Brazilian holding led by the Brazilian billionaire media-man Silvio Santos.
The principal member of the holding is SBT, the second biggest network television in Brazil. The group also controls the Tele Sena, the Teatro Imprensa, Jequiti, Sisan Empreendimentos and many other investments such as hotels and shopping malls.
The group may also be recognized by its initials, GSS. In 2008 it was considered the 63rd largest company in Brazil.
- SBT - Network TV, the 2nd largest network TV of Brazil.
- Auto Moto Shopping Vimave
- Silvio Santos Participações
- Liderança Capitalização
- Perícia Administradora e Corretora de Seguros
- Promolíder Promotora de vendas
- SSF Fomento Comercial
- Sisan Empreendimentos Imobiliários
- TV Alphaville
- Canal TV Alphaville
- Centro Cultural do Grupo Silvio Santos
- Baú em Casa
- GSS Centro de Serviços Compartilhados
- Hotel Jequitimar
- SS Comércio de Cosméticos e Produção de Higiene Pessoal
- Lojas do Baú Crediário
- Teleton Brasil
- Teatro Imprensa
- Baú da Felicidade
- Tele Sena
Companies that belonged to the GSS
- Estúdios Maga
- TV Corcovado, CNT today.
- Rádio Record São Paulo, sold to Edir Macedo.
- Rede Record, sold to Edir Macedo. At the time of sale Rede Record was the 4th largest network TV in the country. After a heavy investment in 2008 it became the 3rd network television in audience.
- Banco Panamericano sold to investment bank BTG Pactual
- Hydrogen, sold to Hypermarcas
- Lojas do Baú da Felicidade, was the groups retail company, but was sold to Magazine Luíza
- Braspag, sold to Cielo