Forsell in 2013
February 16, 1973 |
|Occupation||Television host, Radio talk-show host|
Gry Charlotta Forssell (born February 16, 1973 in Växjö) is a Swedish television host on TV4 and TV3 and radio talk-show host. She is the daughter of singer Tomas Forssell and niece to actor Johannes Brost.
Forssell grew up in Luleå and studied at the Child and youth education in high school. After graduating in 1992 she became television presenter for SVTs youth section in Växjö, along with Pernilla Månsson Colt and Per Dahlberg and they presented the shows PM and Pickup. She also acted in Ronny och Ragge as the character Bettan, a girl working the hot dog stand in Byhåla. Forssell is a hounorary member of Luleå Hockey and has a Luleå Hockey shirt hanging at her workplace studio at her radiostation Mix Megapol.
After the work on SVT she presented the film show Filmguiden at TV1000, the horse show Vinnare med V75 and På Plats both on TV4. She also presented Sommartoppen on Sveriges Radio between 1994 and 1999, and the lifestyle show Silikon along with Ulrika Eriksson between 1998 and 2001 on TV3.
In 2004 Forssell became a radio talkshow presenter for Mix Megapol. She presented the morning radio show Äntligen Morgon along with Anders Timell. The morningshow won Radioakademins award for "Morningshow of the year" in 2005 and again in 2008. Forsell and Adam Alsing presented the quiz show Pokerfejs broadcast on TV4 in 2007, and since 2008 Forsell is presenting the choir song show Körslaget also broadcast on TV4. Forsell presented Big Brother in 2011 and 2012 when it was broadcast on TV11. 
Radio- and TV-shows
- Byhåla 2, SVT, 1992
- PM, SVT, 1992-1993
- Pickup, SVT, 1993
- Filmguiden, TV1000, 1995
- På plats, TV4, 1995
- Äventyr, SVT, 1997
- Silikon, TV3, 1998-2001
- Jakten på ökenguldet (tävlande), TV3, 1999
- Fångarna på fortet, TV3, 1999-2000
- Vilda djur, TV3, 2001
- Harem, TV3, 2002
- Prestanda, TV3, 2003
- Izabellas bröllop, TV3, 2004
- Morgonradioshowen "Äntligen morgon med Adam & Gry", Mix Megapol, 2004–Present
- Rampfeber, TV4, 2006
- Sommarkrysset, TV4, 2006-2008
- Högsta domstolen, SVT, 2006 (guest)
- Vinterkrysset, TV4, 2006
- Pokerfejs, TV4, 2007
- Grammisgalan, TV4, 2008
- Körslaget TV4, 2008
- Gladiatorerna TV4, 2012-
- Big Brother 2011-2012
- Hansson, Therese (2008-05-11). "Tittarstorm mot Gry Forssells generösa urringning" (in Swedish). Expressen. Retrieved 2009-10-29.
- Frenker, Clarence (2008-11-18). "Gry Forssell hoppar av som kändisryttare" (in Swedish). Expressen. Retrieved 2009-10-29.
- Fribergh, Anna (2008-08-23). "Gry: "Jag är unik"" (in Swedish). Expressen. Retrieved 2009-10-29.
- Tove Oskarsson. "Jag försöker inte leka bimbo". Aftonbladet 4 July 1997
- Jan Olov Andersson. "Gry Forssell ska konkurrera med Filmkrönikan". Aftonbladet 25 December 1994
- Tore Ljungberg. "Sporten blir vapnet i kanalkriget". Göteborgs-Posten 18 August 1994
- Hans Österman. "Comviq-kampanj granskas". Aftonbladet 15 July 2000
- Börje Isaksson. "Reklamradion snackar till sig fler lyssnare". Dagens Industri 6 May 2005
- Gry & Adam gör TV ihop , 22 December 2006, Aftonbladet.
- "Trygg i tv-världen". SvD.se. Archived from the original on July 22, 2015. Retrieved 22 July 2015.
- Media related to Gry Forssell at Wikimedia Commons
|This European biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Swedish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|