This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer(s)||Suzhou Gstarsoft Co., Ltd|
GstarCAD 2016 STD/PRO
GstarCAD is a CAD (Computer Aided Design or Computer Aided Drafting) software platform, using the Open Design Alliance DWG libraries to read and write the DWG file format made popular by the AutoCAD CAD package.
There software comes in "standard", "academic" and "professional" versions, and is available in English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, French, etc.
Apart from DWG support files can be exported to DXF. Gstarsoft has also released versions for mobile devices called GstarCAD MC which runs on iOS and Android. GstarCAD's GRX API means that software written for AutoCADs ARX API can run on both without changes to the code.
- Grabowski, Ralph. "New releases from China: GstarCAD 2012". WorldCAD Access. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- Deelip, Menezes. "GstarCAD Gets "Ribbonized"". deelip.com. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- http://www.gstarcad.net/product.aspx?m=7 GstarCAD Products
- http://www.gstarcad.net/downloadall.aspx?m=143 GstarCAD Download List
- "GstarCAD MC 1.1 Launched for iPad, iTouch, iPhone". tenlinks.com. Archived from the original on 19 December 2011. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- Deelip, Menezes. "Gstarsoft Announces GstarCAD MC For Android". deelip.com. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- Grabowski, Ralph. "Out of the Inbox". upFront.eZine, Issue #686. upFront.eZine Publishing. Archived from the original on 17 April 2011. Retrieved 30 May 2012.