Guðrún Eva Mínervudóttir
Her first novel and collection came out in 1998 to acclaim. She has written five novels since then. In 2000, her novel Fyrirlestur um hamingjuna ("Lecture on Happiness") was nominated for the Icelandic Literary Prize. In 2006 she was awarded the DV Culture Prize for the novel Yosoy. In 2012, she was awarded the Icelandic Literary Prize for Allt með kossi vekur ("Everything Is Woken with a Kiss").
- Skaparinn (2008) (translated as The Creator, 2012)
- "Bára Magnúsdóttir writes about the works of Guðrún Eva". bokmenntir.is. Archived from the original on 7 November 2005. Retrieved 26 December 2014.
- "DV Cultural Prize for Literature". literature.is. Retrieved 26 December 2014.
- Guðrún Eva Mínervudóttir awarded Icelandic Literary Prize, , 26.jan 2012
- "Guðrún Eva Mínervudóttir" at literature.is, Reykjavík City Library, Retrieved 7 July 2015
|This article about an Icelandic writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|