Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Guadalajara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guadalajara is the capital of the state of Jalisco and the second largest city in Mexico.
Guadalajara may also refer to:
- Guadalajara Metropolitan Area, a metropolitan area in the state of Jalisco
- University of Guadalajara, a public university in Guadalajara, Jalisco
- C.D. Guadalajara, a Mexican association football club
- Province of Guadalajara, a province in Castile-La Mancha
- Battle of Guadalajara, a 1937 Spanish Civil War battle
- CD Guadalajara (Spain), a Spanish association football club
- Guadalajara (film), a 1943 Mexican film
- "Guadalajara" (song), a 1937 song written and composed by Pepe Guízar
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guadalajara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.