Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guadalcanal is an island in the Solomon Islands
Guadalcanal may also refer to:
- Guadalcanal, Seville, a town in Andalusia in Spain
- Guadalcanal Province, a province in the Solomon Islands
- Guadalcanal Campaign, a World War II military campaign fought on and around Guadalcanal
- USS Guadalcanal (CVE-60), a World War II escort carrier
- USS Guadalcanal (LPH-7), an amphibious assault ship
- Guadalcanal (1992 game), a board wargame by Avalon Hill
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guadalcanal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.