From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Andalusia, Spain operating system. For the Extremadura, Spain operating system, see gnuLinEx.
|Source model||Open source|
|Latest release||9.0 / 21 November 2014|
|Kernel type||Monolithic kernel|
There are five different versions of Guadalinex:
- Guadalinex EDU (specially developed for schools by the CGA), includes Gnome Nanny
- Guadalinex CDM (for centers of elderly people)
- Guadalinex Guadalinfo (only used in Guadalinfo centers, where any person living in Andalusian rural areas can access the Internet for free)
- Guadalinex Bibliotecas (special version for public libraries)
- Guadalinex Mini (minimalistic Guadalinex distribution, suitable for old computers, and netbooks)
- CGA (Advanced Management Centre)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Guadalinex.|
- "Ubuntu Hispano". Retrieved 2008-11-04.
|This Linux-distribution-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|