Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up guagua in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guagua may refer to:
- Dollar van (jitney), a type of Latin American bus service
- Guagua (instrument), Cuban percussion instrument
- Guagua, Pampanga, municipality in Pampanga, Philippines
- Piaroa language, indigenous language of Colombia and Venezuela
- Jorge Guagua (born 1981), Ecuadorian footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guagua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.