|Look up guagua in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guagua may refer to:
- Dollar van (jitney), a type of Latin American bus service
- Guagua (instrument), Cuban percussion instrument
- Guagua, Pampanga, municipality in Pampanga, Philippines
- Piaroa language, indigenous language of Colombia and Venezuela
- Jorge Guagua (born 1981), Ecuadorian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guagua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.