Gualeguaychú may refer to:
- Gualeguaychú, Entre Ríos, a city in the province of Entre Ríos, Argentina
- the Gualeguaychú meteorite of 1932, which fell in Entre Rios, Argentina (see meteorite fall)
- Gualeguaychú Airport, serving the city in Entre Ríos
- Gualeguaychú Department, an administrative subdivision (departamento) of the province of Entre Ríos, Argentina
- Gualeguaychú River, a river in the province of Entre Ríos, Argentina
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.