From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guama can refer to:
- Guamá, a Taíno cacique that led a rebellion against the Spanish 1530s
- Guama, Brazil, a small town in the state of Pará in Brazil,
- Guamá, Cuba, a municipality in Santiago de Cuba Province, Cuba
- Guama, Venezuela, a town in Yaracuy state, Venezuela
- Guama, Spanish name of Inga edulis (Ice-cream-bean) in South America.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.