|Location||No. 51, Lane 296, Dadu Road, Sec. 3
|Opened||March 28, 1997|
|Passengers||23,409 daily (2016)
(Ranked 61st of 109)
The Taipei Metro Guandu Station (formerly Kuantu Station until 2003) is located in Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan. It is a station on the Tamsui Line. In the past, the station belonged to the now-defunct TRA Tamsui Line.
The at-grade, station structure with two side platforms and two exits. The washrooms are inside the entrance area. The station is situated southwest of Guandu Elementary School, between Zhongyang North Road, Dadu Road and Ligong Street.
- December 25, 1901: Opens for service with the opening of the Tamsui Railroad Line (as "Jiangtou Parking Station").
- After the war, the station was renamed "Guandu Station".
- July 15, 1988: Service ceases with the discontinuation of service of the TRA Tamsui Line.
Taipei Metro Station
- March 28, 1997: Opened for service with the opening of the Tamsui to Zhongshan segment.
- February 7, 2005: The five millionth EasyCard was sold at Guandu Station.
|2F||Connecting Level||Skyway for Platform Connection|
|Platform 1||← Tamsui Line toward Tamsui (Zhuwei)|
|Platform 2||→ Tamsui–Xinyi Line toward Xiangshan (Zhongyi) →|
(to Platform 2)
|Entrance/Exit, lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates
- Exit 1: Lane 296, Dadu Rd. Sec. 3
- Exit 2: Zhongyang N. Rd. Sec. 4, beside the Guandu Elementary School
Around the station
- Kuan-du Temple
- Kuandu Museum of Fine Arts
- Guandu Nature Park
- Guandu Bridge
- Tamsui Riverside Bicycle Path
- Tittot Glass Art Museum
- ASUSTEK Factory
- Tzu Chi Foundation, Guandu
- Koo Foundation Sun Yat-Sen Cancer Center
- Taipei National University of the Arts
- Technology & Science Institute of Northern Taiwan
- Mackay Medicine, Nursing and Management College
- Guandu Elementary School
- Zheren Home Economics & Commercial High School
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Guandu Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Guandu". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-20.
- "Over 5 million Easy Cards sold". The China Post. 2005-02-21. Retrieved 2010-06-20.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|