The B entrance/exit of Kuiqi Lu Station
|Other name(s)||M5w / M4s / M2s (GZ 7 lines plan name)|
GF (GZ 2000 plan name)
M1 (FS 2011 plan name)
|Locale||Foshan (Shunde, Chancheng and Nanhai districts) and Guangzhou (Liwan and Haizhu districts)|
|Daily ridership||293,370 (2017 daily average)|
400,000 (2017 peak)
|Opened||3 November 2010 (1st phase)|
28 December 2015 (Xilang-Yangang)
|Owner||City of Guangzhou|
City of Foshan
|Operator(s)||Guangzhou Metro Corporation|
Foshan Railway Investment Construction Group
|Line length||39.6 km (24.61 mi)|
|Number of tracks||2|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Electrification||Overhead lines, 1,500 V DC|
|FMetro line 1|
|Guangzhou–Foshan intercity railway|
Guangfo Metro, Guangfo line, or Line 1 of the FMetro, formerly known as Guangzhou–Foshan intercity railway or Guangfo intercity railway is a regional intercity metro line that connects the Chinese cities Foshan and Guangzhou. The line is currently[when?] 20 km (12 mi) long and has 14 stations, which are all underground. When the line is completed, it will have 32.2 km (20.0 mi) of tracks and 21 stations, of which 17.4 km (10.8 mi) of tracks and 10 stations will be located in Guangzhou. It was expected to start construction in 2002 with a tentative opening in 2009. However, due to capital shortage, its construction was claimed to be suspended until it resumed in 2007. The section between Kuiqi Lu and Xilang was completed in 2010 while the route between Yangang and Lijiao will be completed in 2016. The Xilang-Yangang section began operation on December 28, 2015. Since 24 April 2016, Wi-Fi is available across the entire line.
|Kuiqi Lu — Xilang||3 November 2010||20.4 km (12.68 mi)||14||Phase 1 (1st section)|
|Xilang — Yangang||28 December 2015||7.3 km (4.54 mi)||4||Phase 1 (2nd section)|
|Xincheng Dong — Kuiqi Lu||28 December 2016||6.7 km (4.16 mi)||4||Phase 2|
|Yangang — Lijiao||28 December 2018||5.5 km (3.42 mi)||3||Phase 1 (3rd section)|
|GF 01||Xincheng Dong||新城东||0.00||0.00||Shunde
|GF 05||Kuiqi Lu||魁奇路||1.16||6.85|
|GF 06||Jihua Park||季华园||1.44||8.29|
|GF 07||Tongji Lu||同济路||1.30||9.59|
|GF 09||Pujun Beilu||普君北路||1.03||11.81|
|GF 12||Nangui Lu||南桂路||1.33||15.15|
|GF 14||Qiandenghu Lake||千灯湖||1.27||17.56|
|GF 15||Financial Hi-Tech Zone||金融高新区||1.42||18.98|
|Type||Time of manufacturing||Series||Sets||Assembly||Notes|
|Type B||2010–2011||DKZ29 (Movia)||27||-Tc+Mp+Mp+Tc-||Manufactured by CNR Changchun-Bombardier Transportation|
- 1002.57万人次！广州地铁客流首次突破千万. 金羊网. 2018-01-02. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- Guangfo line
- Zhang Yuan (2010-06-01). 与亚运有约 促广佛同城————访广东广佛轨道交通有限公司总经理徐一平 [Interview with Xu Yiping, General Manager of Guangdong Guangfo Inter-City Co., Ltd.] (in Chinese). CCMetro.com. Archived from the original on 2010-11-20. Retrieved 2010-10-06.
- Guangzhou-Foshan Metro to be Completed
- Metro to link Guangzhou, Foshan and Nanhai
- Guangzhou Metro
- Guangzhou-Foshan metro set up in the first half year
- 2016年 "广佛地铁"广州段及南延线工程都可完工 (in Chinese).
- 广佛线西朗至燕岗段月底通地铁 (in Chinese). Xinhua. 2015-12-15. Retrieved 2015-12-24.
- 广佛地铁全线开通Wi-Fi. Guangzhou Daily. April 25, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Guangfo Metro.|
- Official Site of FMetro (in Chinese)