The B entrance/exit of Kuiqi Lu Station
|Locale||Foshan - Guangzhou, China|
|Daily ridership||274,000 (2015 peak)|
|Opened||3 November 2010 (1st phase)
28 December 2015 (Xilang-Yangang)
|Owner||City of Guangzhou
City of Foshan
|Operator(s)||Guangzhou Metro Corporation
Foshan Railway Investment Construction Group
|Line length||27.7 km (17.21 mi)|
|Number of tracks||2|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Electrification||Overhead lines, 1,500 V DC|
Guangfo Metro (Chinese: 广佛地铁; pinyin: Guǎngfó Dìtiě), Guangfo Line (Chinese: 广佛线; pinyin: Guǎngfó Xiàn), or Line 1 of the FMetro (Chinese: 佛山地铁1号线; pinyin: Fóshān Dìtiě Yī Hào Xiàn) is a subway line that connects the Chinese cities Foshan and Guangzhou. The line is currently[when?] 20 km long and has 14 stations, which are all underground. When the line is completed, it will have 32.2 km of tracks and 21 stations, of which 17.4 km of tracks and 10 stations will be located in Guangzhou. It was expected to start construction in 2002 with a tentative opening in 2009. However, due to capital shortage, its construction was claimed to be suspended until it resumed in 2007. The section between Kuiqilu (魁奇路) and Xilang (西朗) was completed in 2010 while the route between Xilang and Lijiao (Chinese: 沥滘) will be completed in 2016. The Xilang-Yangang section began operation on December 28, 2015. Since 24 April 2016, Wi-Fi is available across the entire line.
|New Town East||新城东||Under construction||Shunde
|Kuiqi Lu||魁奇路||island (und)|
|Jihua Park||季华园||island (und)|
|Tongji Lu||同济路||island (und)|
|Pujun Beilu||普君北路||island (und)|
|Nangui Lu||南桂路||island (und)|
|Qiandeng Lake||千灯湖||island (und)|
|Financial Hi-Tech Zone||金融高新区||island (und)|
|Type||Time of manufacturing||Series||Sets||Assembly||Notes|
|Type B||2010–2011||DKZ29 (Movia)||27||-Tc+Mp+Mp+Tc-||Manufactured by CNR Changchun-Bombardier Transportation|
- "879万人次！2015年最后一天广州地铁客流创历史新高" [8.79 million people! Guangzhou Metro achieved daily ridership record on the last day of 2015] (in Chinese). Nanfang News. 4 January 2016. Retrieved 2015-01-04.
- Guangfo Line
- Zhang Yuan (2010-06-01). 与亚运有约 促广佛同城————访广东广佛轨道交通有限公司总经理徐一平 [Interview with Xu Yiping, General Manager of Guangdong Guangfo Inter-City Co., Ltd.] (in Chinese). CCMetro.com. Retrieved 2010-10-06.
- Guangzhou-Foshan Metro to be Completed
- Metro to link Guangzhou, Foshan and Nanhai
- Guangzhou Metro
- Guangzhou-Foshan metro set up in the first half year
- 2016年 "广佛地铁"广州段及南延线工程都可完工 (in Chinese)
- 广佛线西朗至燕岗段月底通地铁 (in Chinese). Xinhua. 2015-12-15. Retrieved 2015-12-24.
- "广佛地铁全线开通Wi-Fi". Guangzhou Daily. April 25, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Guangfo Metro.|
- Official Site of FMetro (Chinese)