China (Guangzhou) International Automobile Exhibition (Chinese: 中国(广州)国际汽车展览会), also called Guangzhou International Motor Show (Chinese: 广州国际汽车展览会) or Auto Guangzhou (Chinese: 广州汽车展), is an auto show held by Guangzhou Zhanlian Exhibition Service Co., Ltd, in November and December every year in the Guangzhou International Convention and Exhibition Center, China.
It is not a recognized international show by the Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles.
The types of exhibits held include:
- China (Guangzhou) International Automobile Exhibition (Chinese: 中国(广州)国际汽车展览会/广州国际车展): Passenger vehicles
- Guangzhou International Electric Vehicle Show (Chinese: 广州国际電動汽车展览会/广州電動汽车展): Electric vehicles
- Guangzhou International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition (Chinese: 广州国际商用车展览会/广州商用车展): Commercial vehicles
- Guangzhou International Auto Part & Accessories Exhibition (Chinese: 广州国际汽车零部件及用品展览会/广州零部件及用品展): Automotive parts
- "Guangzhou Auto Show". ARMA. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
The Guangzhou Auto Show is one of three main events the Automotive industry holds in China every year and we were happy to travel to there in December 2014 and capture the highlights of Volkswagen’s performance.
- "China – Guangzhou Auto Show 2015". Best Selling Cars Blog. 27 November 2015. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
Guangzhou Auto Show may be secondary in China to the Beijing and Shanghai Shows alternating each year in April, yet by Western standards this is a large Auto Show, housed at the China Import and Export Fair in Pazhou. There were a total of thirteen exhibition halls on two levels with Chinese carmakers allocated roughly one third of the entire space, plus numerous outdoor stands, putting Guangzhou almost at the same level as Paris in terms of surface allocated to the Show…
- "Guangzhou Auto Show's Tenth Birthday". Life of Guangzhou. 20 November 2012. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
The annual Guangzhou International Automobile Exhibition will see its tenth edition from Nov. 23 to Dec. 2 in the Guangzhou International Convention and Exhibition Center.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Auto Guangzhou.|
|This automobile-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This China-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|