From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guantanamera is Cuba's most noted patriotic song.
Guantanamera may also refer to:
- Guantanamera (cigar), the name of a United States cigar brand
- Guantanamera (film), a 1995 comedy film from Cuba, directed by Tomás Gutiérrez Alea and Juan Carlos Tabío
- Guantanamera (The Sandpipers album), a 1966 album by The Sandpipers
- Guantanamera, a 1990 album by Freddie McGregor
- Guantanamera, a 1997 album by Raymond
- Guantanamera, a 2000 album by La Sonora Matancera
- Guantanamera, a 2003 album by Joseíto Fernández
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guantanamera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.