From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Guapo)
|Look up guapo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
El Guapo (Spanish for "The Handsome One") may refer to:
Tom from vitales
- El Guapo, the nickname for former major league baseball player Rich Garcés
- El Guapo, the nickname of Dutch mixed martial arts fighter and commentator Bas Rutten
Arts, media, and entertainment
- El Guapo (comics), a comic book character and a member of the superhero team X-Statix
- El Guapo, the chief villain in the comedy film ¡Three Amigos!(1986), played by Alfonso Arau
- El Guapo, the former online gaming persona of Sylvester Dodd, played by Ari Stidham, in the 2014 television Series Scorpion
- Guapo (band), a British art rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Guapo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.