|Products||E-commerce, Online auction hosting, Mobile commerce|
Guazi (Chinese: 瓜子二手车; pinyin: Guazi) is a Chinese e-commerce company that provides consumer-to-consumer services via its web portal for buying and selling used cars. As of October 2017, it was among the most popular used car platforms in South East China, including Shenzhen and Guangdong. The company and its website cater only to people who can read and write Chinese.
Guazi provides services for people residing in most tier 1 and 2 Chinese cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hangzhou and Nanjing. As of July 2017, its network covered 200 cities in China, across 30 provinces.
Guazi is operated by a company called Chehaoduo (车好多). Chehaoduo operates Guazi (瓜子二手车), as well as Maodou (毛豆新车网), a new car eCommerce platform. In July 2017, Guazi and Tencent offered a car leasing option, via Tencent's social media and mobile payment app WeChat.
- China’s E-Commerce Players and Retailers are Tapping into the Burgeoning (PDF). FBIC group. 1 August 2015. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- "CBIN insights - Guazi company information". www.cbinsights.com. CBIN. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- Marling, Tom (15 June 2017). "China-based Guazi and Chezhibao attract funds". AIM group. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- "Our operations (in Chinese)". www.guazi.com/sz/. Guazi. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- Marling, Tom (17 July 2017). "Guazi offers auto leasing on Tencent's WeChat". AIM group. Retrieved 15 November 2017.