Gudō Station in 2010
|Location||Gudo, Shimanto-shi, Kōchi-ken 787-0019|
|Operated by||Tosa Kuroshio Railway|
|Line(s)||Tosa Kuroshio Railway Sukumo Line|
|Distance||3.2 km from Nakamura|
|Bicycle facilities||Bike shed|
|Disabled access||No - steps to platform|
|Opened||1 October 1997|
|Passengers (FY2011)||91 daily|
Gudō Station (具同駅 Gudō-eki) is a railway station on the Tosa Kuroshio Railway Sukumo Line in Shimanto, Kōchi Prefecture, Japan. It is operated by the Tosa Kuroshio Railway and has the station number "TK41".
Lines and Trains
The station is served by the Tosa Kuroshio Railway Sukumo Line, and is located 3.2 km from the starting point of the line at Nakamura. Only local trains stop at the station. Some eastbound trains provide a through service beyond Nakamura on the Nakamura Line to Kubokawa.
The station consists of a side platform serving a single elevated track. There is no station building, but an enclosed shelter is provided on the platform for waiting passengers. Access to platform is by means of a flight of steps. A bike shed and parking lots for cars are available near the base of the steps.
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 91 passengers daily.
- "路線図 四万十くろしおライン" [Route Map Kuroshio Lines] (PDF). Tosa Kuroshio Railway. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- "具同駅" [Gudō]. hacchi-no-he.net. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways] (in Japanese). Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 173, 303. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- "具同駅 発車時刻表" [Gudō Station Timetable TK-41] (PDF). Tosa Kuroshio Railway. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- "具同（ぐどう）駅" [Gudō Station]. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gudō Station.|
|This Kōchi Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|