|Gude Crest - The Emblem of Gude|
|Directed by||Kazuhito Kikuchi|
|Produced by||Tairiku Shobu|
|Based on||A fantasy novel by Reiko Hikawa|
|Music by||Shoji Honda|
Gude Crest - The Emblem of Gude (女戦士エフェ＆ジーラ グーデの紋章 Onna Senshi Efe & Jīra: Gūde no Monshō, "Female Soldiers Efe & Jira: Crest of Gude") is a 1990 one-shot anime. The anime, based on a fantasy novel by Reiko Hikawa (ひかわ 玲子 Hikawa Reiko), runs for 45 minutes and was produced by J.C.Staff and by Tairiku Shobu (大陸書房). It was published in English by ADV Films. Enoki Films USA licensed the series as Jun and Sarah: Sacrifice of the Evil Spirit.
Jonathan Clements and Helen McCarthy, authors of The Anime Encyclopedia, Revised & Expanded Edition: A Guide to Japanese Animation Since 1917, described the work as being "in the spirit of the later Slayers".
- Orlin (オーリン Ōrin)
- A friend of Efera and Jiliora who helps them escape. Named Orin by Enoki Films.
- Kilian (キリアン Kirian)
- Kilian is a boy who helps Efera and Jiliora escape. He dies. Named Kirian by Enoki Films.
- Yurion (ユリオン)
- Kilian's brother.
- Rubiera (ルビエラ)
- Kilian's sister.
- Baron Celdion (セルディオン Serudion)
- A man planning to take over various places.
- Holy Supreme Mother (皇母)
- An evil goddess. Named Kira by Enoki Films.
- Gude Crest (film) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- Gude Crest at ADV Films (Archive)
- Jun and Sarah at Enoki Films
|This anime-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|