Guelph may refer to:
- Guelph is a city in Ontario, Canada.
- Guelph (electoral district), consisting of the City of Guelph, Ontario
- Guelph (provincial electoral district), as the above
- University of Guelph, in the same city
- House of Welf, also known as the House of Guelph, a European noble family
- Guelphs and Ghibellines, political factions in medieval Italy
- Guelph Treasure, a collection of German medieval art
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guelph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.