|Intercommunality||Marne et Gondoire|
|• Mayor (2008–2014)||Guy Jelensperger|
|Area1||1.26 km2 (0.49 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,100/km2 (2,700/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|INSEE/Postal code||77221 /77600|
|Elevation||97–121 m (318–397 ft)|
1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes (e.g., students and military personnel) only counted once.
Guermantes (pronounced [ɡɛʁmɑ̃t]) is a commune in the Seine-et-Marne department in the Île-de-France region in north-central France. It is located in the Val de Bussy sector of Marne-la-Vallée. As of 2012, its population was 1,191.
Inhabitants are called Guermantais.
Area senior high schools/sixth-form colleges:
- Lycée Martin Luther King in Bussy-Saint-Georges
- Lycée Emily Brontë in Lognes
- Lycée Jean Moulin in Torcy
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Guermantes.|
- Home page (in French)
- 1999 Land Use, from IAURIF (Institute for Urban Planning and Development of the Paris-Île-de-France région) (in English)
- French Ministry of Culture list for Guermantes (in French)
- Map of Guermantes on Michelin (in English)
|This article related to a Seine-et-Marne location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|