Guernsey official football team
|Association||Guernsey Football Association|
|Head coach||Stephen Sharman|
|Home stadium||The Track, Footes Lane or Corbet Field|
| Guernsey 6 - 0 Alderney
(17 April 1905)
| Guernsey 12 - 0 Alderney
(1 April 1978)
| Jersey 7 - 0 Guernsey
(11 April 1946)
The Guernsey official football team is the official football team representing the island of Guernsey (which is not part of the United Kingdom, but is a Crown dependency) in non-FIFA international football matches. It is not affiliated with FIFA or UEFA, and therefore cannot compete for the FIFA World Cup or UEFA European Football Championship.
Since 1905, they have competed with Alderney and Jersey for the Muratti Vase, winning it 46 times, most recently in 2014. The players are selected from the Guernsey leagues, with the top Division being the FNB Priaulx League.
Guernsey Football went under a transformation at the start of the 2011–12 season when Guernsey F.C. was created, which led to the vast majority of the top Island players competing in the English non-league pyramid system for the very first time.
The official team is coached by Stephen Sharman who was appointed in September 2013 after Kevin Graham stepped down.
The team is made up from players in the four local teams of women's football, Vale Rec, Rangers, Rovers and Sylvans.
A Woman's team has competed annually against Jersey in the Muratti tournament since 1997. 
Won: 6 Drawn: 0 Lost: 13
Guernsey Women have competed in the Island Games since 2001.
The best result was 4th place in 2003.
In 2016 Ormer FC was created to allow Guernsey Women to compete in UK competitions.  This was followed by GFA announcing they would create an alternative Women's team to do something similar.
Women's Muratti cup results
- Island Games Gold medal: 3
- Muratti Vase: 46
- winner since 2000
- 2001, 2005, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014
Selected Internationals opponents
(Last update: 23 September 2016)
|Isle of Man||4||4||0||0||14||3|
|Isle of Wight||5||2||2||1||9||8|
Island Games Record
- Blue square indicates host
- dne - did not enter
- "Guernsey appoint Stephen Sharman as island team boss". BBC News. 4 September 2013. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- "Muratti - Ladies". GuernseyFA.com.
- "Guernsey women's football team to enter UK leagues as Ormer FC". Guernsey Press. 9 June 2016.
- "Women's Muratti: Botterill stars as Jersey beat Guernsey again". BBC. 10 May 2014.
- "2016 Muratti Vase: Jersey thrash Guernsey in record-breaking women's match". BBC. 15 May 2016.
- "Guernsey men beat Isle of Man to win gold". BBc Sport.
- "Muratti 2014: Guernsey crush Jersey 4-1 to retain Vase". BBC News. 11 May 2014. Retrieved 23 December 2014.