From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Guerrilla (film))
Not to be confused with Gorilla.
|Look up guerilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guerrilla warfare is irregular warfare and combat.
Guerrilla may also refer to:
- Guerrilla filmmaking, a form of independent filmmaking characterized by low budgets
- Guerrilla, the subtitle for part two of the 2008 biopic Che about Che Guevara starring Benicio del Toro
- Guerrilla (2011 film), a Bangladeshi film about the Liberation war of Bangladesh
- The Guerrilla, a 1908 silent film directed by D. W. Griffith
- Guerilla Records, [sic] a British record label
- Guerrilla gig, a type of concert performed in a non-traditional setting or arranged in an unusual fashion
- Guerrilla Funk, the third album of rapper Paris
- Guerrilla Warfare (album), a 1999 musical album by Hot Boys
- Guerrilla (album), a 1999 album by Super Furry Animals
- Guerrilla gardening, gardening on land that is not normally used for that
- Guerrilla marketing, an unconventional system of promotions on a very low budget
- Guerrilla diplomacy, a method of diplomacy and an alternative approach to international relations
- Guerrilla Warfare (book), a 1961 book by Che Guevara
- Guerrillas (novel), a 1975 novel by V.S. Naipaul
- Guerrilla Girls, an anonymous group of feminist artists
- Guerrilla Games, a Dutch video game developer
- Red Faction: Guerrilla, a 2009 open world video game with destructible environment
- Guerrilla War (video game), a 1987 run and gun video game
- Guerrilla Unit
- "Guerrilla Radio", the second track from the 1999 album The Battle of Los Angeles by Rage Against the Machine
- Gorilla Warfare (disambiguation)
- Gorilla (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guerrilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.