Guess How Much I Love You (TV series)
|Guess How Much I Love You|
|Also known as||Guess How Much I Love You: The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare|
|Based on||Guess How Much I Love You|
by Sam McBratney
|Voices of||Matthew Jacob Wayne|
|Narrated by||Ky Baldwin|
|Country of origin|
|No. of seasons||6|
|No. of episodes||81|
|Executive producer(s)||Suzanne Ryan|
|Running time||15 minutes per episode (approx.)|
|Original release||December 25, 2011 –|
December 24, 2017
Guess How Much I Love You (also known as Guess How Much I Love You: The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare) is a British-Australian children’s animated television series based on the book of the same name written by Sam McBratney. The show was produced by SLR Productions Australia, Scrawl Studios, KiKa, HR/HessischerRundfunk, and TFO, and was originally distributed by CCI Entertainment until 9 Story Media Group acquired CCI's children's and family library in 2013.
Cast and characters
- Little Nutbrown Hare – Voiced by Matthew Jacob Wayne
- Big Nutbrown Hare – Voiced by Andrew McFarlane
- Little Field Mouse – Voiced by Allie Carlton
- Otter – Voiced by Nicolas Roye
- Little Redwood Fox – Voiced by Monique Hore
- Blue Bird – Voiced by Angelique Perrin
- Little Grey Squirrel – Voiced by Stuart Allan
- Little White Owl – Voiced by Micheala Dean
- The Narrator – Voiced by Ky Baldwin
The series is shown on KiKa in Germany, TVOKids in Canada, ABC Kids in Australia, Playhouse Disney then Disney Junior in the United States, Nickelodeon in France and the United Kingdom, and YLE in Finland.
- Meade, Amanda (September 27, 2010). "Classic kids' tale to become animated series". The Australian. Retrieved 16 June 2013.
- "Review: Guess How Much I Love You". Commonsensemedia. Retrieved 16 June 2013.
- "Little Nutbrown Hare and Blinky Bill return to Aussie screens". Retrieved May 29, 2019.
- "Best Children's Television Series nomination". AACTA Awards. Retrieved 16 June 2013.
|This article about a children's television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|