From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guess Who may refer to:
- The Guess Who, a rock band from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Guess Who (album) is a 1972 album by B.B. King
- Guess Who (rapper), a Romanian hip hop artist
- Guess Who?, a 1980s guessing game made popular by the Milton Bradley Company
- "Guess Who", a Goodie Mob song from their debut album, Soul Food (1995)
- Guess Who (film), a 2005 romantic comedy starring Bernie Mac, Ashton Kutcher and Zoë Saldaña
- "Guess Who", a song written by Jesse and JoAnn Belvin and initially recorded by Jesse Belvin, 1959
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guess Who.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.