|Industry||Travel industry , Retailing , Software Development , Information Technology|
|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, CAN|
|Products||POS terminal , Application software|
Number of employees
|50-201 in 4 countries|
GuestLogix Inc., is a Toronto-based technology company that provides onboard and off board retail technology and merchandising solutions to over 65 travel operators, supporting ancillary revenue generation in excess of $1 billion per year across 144 countries]]
In 2002, company founders Tom Douramakos and Brett Proud launched GuestLogix Inc. in Toronto, Ontario. The company operates regional offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong and sales and support centers in Singapore and South Korea. GuestLogix is listed at 375th on the 2013 Deloitte's North America Technology Fast 500 and 39th on the 2013 Canadian Technology Fast 50.
- Point of Sale (POS) Terminals and Software
- Onboard Store Technology Platform Software
- Reporting & Analytics Tools
- "GuestLogix Website".
- "Deloitte Technology Fast 500 2013 Rankings North America" (PDF). Deloitte.com. Deloitte. Retrieved 26 August 2014.
- "2013 Canadian Technology Fast 50 winners" (PDF). Deloitte.com. Deloitte.com. Retrieved 26 Aug 2014.