Guest of honour
(Redirected from Guest of Honor)
|Look up guest of honour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A guest of honour (or honor) is a person who is honoured at a gathering. The phrase may also refer to:
- A Guest of Honor (opera), created about 1903 by American Scott Joplin
- Guest of Honour (film), 1934 British comedy directed by George King
- A Guest of Honour (novel), written in 1970 by South African Nadine Gordimer
- Guest of Honor (comics), 1993 book by Michael Zulli
- "Guest of Honor" (story), 1993 story by Robert Reed (author)
- "Guest of Honour" (Upstairs, Downstairs), an episode of the British television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guest of honour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.