|Full name||Gugash Magani|
|Date of birth||14 March 1965|
|Place of birth||Peqin, Albania|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (December 2017)
On 1 December 2013. Magani was appointed as manager of a struggling Tirana side, following the sacking of Sokol Bulku. He became the 4th manager to take charge of Tirana during the 2013–14 season. He signed a six-month contract and during his presentation he stated that Tirana was going to remain in the top flight.
On 6 February 2014. Magani first match as Tirana manager was a goalless draw at Kastrioti Krujë. The second match in charge brought Mangani his first success as Tirana won the derby against Partizani Tirana. With Magani's tactic and signing of January, Tirana became a more solid side, recording wins against Bylis Ballsh, Besa Kavajë, which removed them from the last position in league.
They started March on 2th with a 1–1 draw versus Flamurtari at Vlorë, which was followed by a 3–1 home versus Kukësi six days later. Tirana lost the first time under Magani eight days later against the same opponent at Qemal Stafa Stadium.
Tirana secured their top flight spot for another season on 4 May in matchay 32 following a 2–2 draw at Flamurtari Vlorë. After the end of the match, Magani said that he was ready for a contract extension. Tirana finished the championship in 6th place with 50 points.
On 18 May 2015. He resigned after some disappointing results in the league and elimination from the cup against KF Laçi. He was temporary replaced by his assistant Ndubuisi Egbo for the final match of the league, where Tirana won 1–0 against Teuta Durrës. With Magani's tactic and signing of January, Tirana became a more solid side
Second term at Teuta Durrës
On 2 June 2015, Magani signed with Teuta for the second time in his career, returning in Durrës for the first time since December 2013. Teuta enjoyed a good season with Magani in charge, returning in European competitions for the first time since 2013. On 24 May 2016, Magani resigned from the club by mutual consent.
Second spell at Flamurtari Vlorë
On 25 May 2016. Magani was appoined new manager of Flamurtari Vlorë by penning a three-year contract, returning in Vlorë for the first time since 2011. His second spell with Flamurtari didn't go as expected, as the team won only one league match in the first seven weeks. Problems outside the field had its impact on the team during Magani's tenure in the club.
On 17 October, following the 4–0 away loss to Partizani Tirana in the matchday 7, Magani resigned from his post. His request was initially denied by club administrator Sinan Idrizi who stated that he was going to talk with him to reconsider his decision.
Third term at Teuta Durrës
On the same day on 25 October, Magani returned to Teuta Durrës for a third spell with the club.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2017)
- As of 29 December 2017
|Flamurtari Vlorë||21 September 2009||24 July 2011||66||35||11||20||53.03|
|Besa Kavajë||25 July 2011||30 June 2012||39||21||4||14||53.85|
|Shkumbini Peqin||1 July 2012||2 November 2012||14||3||4||7||21.43|
|Teuta Durrës||28 January 2013||16 November 2013||31||15||8||8||48.39|
|Tirana||1 December 2013||17 May 2015||68||36||19||13||52.94|
|Teuta Durrës||1 June 2015||24 May 2016||34||19||5||10||55.88|
|Flamurtari Vlorë||30 May 2016||25 October 2016||9||2||2||5||22.22|
|Teuta Durrës||27 October 2016||26 December 2017||49||15||11||23||30.61|
|Trepça'89||29 December 2017||present||0||0||0||0||—|
- "Magani, trajneri i ri i Tiranës" [Magani, the new coach of Tirana] (in Albanian). Top-Channel.tv. 1 December 2013. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- Adela Merko (2 December 2013). "Magani zyrtarizohet në drejtimin e stolit bardheblu: Mbijetojmë, s'i trembem fundit" [Magani confirmed on the charge of white&blue bench: We survive, we aren't afraid of the bottom] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- Murat Aruçi (1 February 2014). "Tirana shpërdoron edhe në Krujë. Magani: Më bindi loja, por kam rezerva për gjykimin" [Tirana wastes even in Krujë. Magani: The game convinced me, but I have critics for judgment] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Tirana fiton derbin, mjafton Gilberto" [Tirana wins the derby, Gilberto is enough] (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. 7 February 2014. Archived from the original on 8 February 2014. Retrieved 8 February 2014.
- Murat Aruçi (3 March 2014). "Tirana merr një pikë mes tensionit në Vlorë. Jo vetëm debate, grushte në fushë dhe tunel" [Tirana takes a point between tension in Vlorë. Not only debates, but also punches on the field and tunnel] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- Adela Merko (8 March 2014). "Super-Tirana likujdon dhe Kukësin. "Heroi" Gilberto: I lumtur në Tiranë, Vlora më trembi" [Super Tirana liquidates even Kukësi. The “Hero” Gilberto: Happy at Tirana, Vlora scared me] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- Adela Merko (17 March 2014). ""Shfryhet" Tirana, dopieta e Cikalleshit nderon Kukësin. Magani: Ndëshkuam veten" [Tirana “vented”, Cikalleshi's brace honours nderon Kukësi. Magani: We punish ourselves] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- Ermal Sika (4 May 2014). "Barazim në Vlorë, mbijeton Tirana. Magani: Tani që ia dolëm, jam i gatshëm që të rinovoj" [A draw in Vlorë, Tirana survives. Magani: Now that we make it, i'm ready to renew] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- "Magani largohet nga Tirana, mister destinacioni". Gazeta Dita. 18 May 2015. Retrieved 5 October 2015.
- "Egbo përkohësisht trajner". Gazeta Dita. 18 May 2015. Retrieved 5 October 2015.
- Leonidha Musaj (2 June 2015). "Magani rikthehet në stolin e Teutës: Do jemi pretendentë" [Magani returns to Teuta bench: We will be pretendents] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 3 June 2015.
- Olsi Karagjozi (24 May 2016). "Magani prane Flamutarit, iken nga Teuta" [Magani near Flamurtari, leaves Teuta] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Archived from the original on 26 October 2016. Retrieved 25 May 2016.
- Rinald Bregasi (25 May 2016). "Magani e nis nga e para te Flamurtari" [Magani starts from the beginning at Flamurtari] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 25 May 2016.
- "Sinan Idrizi e pranon: "Flamurtari ka probleme por do ti kalojme"" [Sinan Idrizi accepts: “Flamurtari has problems but we will pass them”] (in Albanian). Info Albania. 19 October 2016. Retrieved 19 October 2016.
- "Partizani Tirana vs. Flamurtari Vlorë 4 – 0". Soccerway. 17 October 2016. Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- "Flamurtari, Magani jep dorëheqjen pas humbjes me Partizanin" [Magani resigns following the loss to Partizani] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 17 October 2016. Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- "Idrizi: Do të bisedoj me Maganin" [Idrizi: I'll talk with Magani] (in Albanian). TV Klan. 19 October 2016. Retrieved 19 October 2016.
- Ermal Sika (22 October 2016). "Flamurtari në Laç pa Maganin, trajneri tregon arsyet" [Flamurtari in Laç without Magani, the coach explains whu] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
- "Tani është zyrtare: Gugash Magani largohet nga Flamurtari" [Now its official: Gugash Magani flee from Flamurtari] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 25 October 2016. Retrieved 25 October 2016.
- "Zyrtare: Gugash Magani është trajneri i ri i Teutës" [Official: Gugash Magani is the new manager of Teuta] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 25 October 2016. Retrieved 25 October 2016.
- Gugash Magani at Soccerway