Guianan red cotinga
|Guianan red cotinga|
It is found in northeastern South America in the Guianas in Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana; also a small border region of adjacent eastern Venezuela. In Brazil the species is found in the lower Amazon Basin bordering the Guyanas at the Amazon River outlet, and only ranges upstream in the Brazilian states of Pará, and Amapá. It is found on Marajó Island and southwards into northeastern Pará.
- Guianan red cotinga videos on the Internet Bird Collection
- Stamps (for Suriname) with RangeMap
- Photo; Article planktonik.com
- Photo-High Res; Article www.mnh.si.edu—"Biological Diversity of the Guiana Shield"
- Graphic-"Red Cotinga"; Article montereybay–Best Birds of the World
|This Cotingidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|