Guido Girardi Lavin (born January 24, 1961) is a Chilean physician and politician. He is serving the period between 2006 and 2014 as senator for the district No. 7 for Santiago Poniente. He is also serving as the current president of that chamber.
He has also been involved in several controversies in Chile He agitated a legal and social polemic for filing a complaint in November 2008 against two police officers who allegedly “disrespected” the senator while writing him a speeding ticket. Both officers were retired from the police. He had used false bills from a nonexistent company, Publicam, in order to justify his campaign expenses to the Servicio de Impuestos Internos (Internal Tax Service).
- Elecciones.gov.cl Archived 2011-09-27 at the Wayback Machine. Votación Candidatos por Circunscripción 7, senadores 2005
- Diario La Nación, Lunes 14 de marzo de 2005, Chile. Guido Girardi: “el ministro García es un pacato”.
- Radio Cooperativa, Martes 19 de junio de 2007, Chile. Girardi propuso establecer figura del delito ambiental
- Radio Cooperativa, Miércoles 18 de enero de 2006, Chile. Ejecutivos de AFP presentaron querellas contra Guido Girardi”.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-10-25. Retrieved 2012-04-11.
|This biographical article related to medicine in Chile is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Chilean politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|