|Headquarters||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States|
Guild Software is a small computer game developer located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (USA) founded in 1998. Guild Software is best known for creating Vendetta Online, a first-person MMORPG that uses their in-house NAOS game engine. In 2009, the studio was voted a Reader's Choice Award for Favorite Company by MMOsite.com.
In 2013, Guild Software's Vendetta Online was widely reported as the first MMORPG to support the Oculus Rift, making it potentially the first persistent online world with native support for a consumer Virtual reality headset.
Beyond game development, the company also created and maintains the free and popular Android app Barometer HD, allowing simple measurement and graphing of barometric pressure on devices equipped with pressure sensors.
- John Bergman - CEO, Game Design, Artwork
- Ray Ratelis - VP of Engineering
- "Small Milwaukee studio's big game on small phones". JSOnline. January 5, 2012.
- "The Fab Four Behind Vendetta". MMHell. November 4, 2004. Archived from the original on February 13, 2005.
- "Vendetta Online Team Q&A". IGN. October 28, 2004. Archived from the original on September 22, 2006.
- "Nintendo Community Fangame Convention 2008, Guild Software Q&A". NCFC. October 25, 2008. Archived from the original on February 20, 2009.
- "Guild Software Announces NAOS Engine". Inside Mac Games. March 8, 2010.
- "MMOsite Readers Choice Award 2008 Winners Announced". MMOsite.com. February 19, 2009.
- "Vendetta Online is the first MMO to get Oculus Rift support". PCGamer. July 23, 2013.
- "Vendetta Online takes its digital galaxies to the Oculus Rift". Polygon. July 24, 2013.
- "Barometer HD on the Android Market". Guild Software, Inc. 2012.
- Max Lee (February 9, 2012). "Barometer HD App for Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Note!". HighOnAndroid.com.