This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Guildford Spectrum is a leisure complex in Guildford, Surrey, England. Owned by Guildford Borough Council, it was opened on 23 February 1993 at a cost of £28 million. It is the home of ice hockey team the Guildford Flames, Aldwych Speed Club (short track speed skating) and other sports clubs. In addition to its large indoor sports arena it has an Olympic size ice rink, four swimming pools, a tenpin bowling centre, squash courts and football/athletics stadium.
The stadium adjoining the complex has 135 seats under cover as well as having a standing capacity of around one thousand.
- Get Surrey article on Freedom Leisure http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/s/2102799_guildford_spectrum_under_new_management
- Freedom Leisure
- Guildford Spectrum official website
- Guildford City FC official website
- Guildford International VC official website
- Aldwych Speed Skating Club official website