Guildford railway station, Sydney
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Northbound view in December 2012
|Location||Military Road, Guildford|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||25.72 kilometres from Central|
Platforms & services
|1||services to Central & the City Circle|||
|services to Blacktown & Schofields||weekdays only|
|2||services to Leppington & Campbelltown|||
|services to Campbelltown||weekdays only|
Transdev NSW operates two routes via Guildford station:
Transit Systems Sydney operates three routes via Guildford station:
- 820: to Merrylands station via Guildford West
- 821: to Woodpark via Guildford West
- 822: to Merrylands station via Railway Terrace
- "The Guildford Story" Australian Railway Historical Society Bulletin January 1986 pages 3–20
- "That Guildford Article Revisited" Australian Railway Historical Society Bulletin December 1997 pages 442–448
- Guildford Station NSWrail.net
- Guildford Railway Station NSW Environment & Heritage
- "T2: Inner West & South line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 13 December 2015.
- "T5: Cumberland line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "Route 906 timetable" (PDF). Transdev NSW. 27 April 2015.
- "Route 916 timetable" (PDF). Transdev NSW. 7 February 2011.
- "Routes 820, 821 and 822 timetable" (PDF). Transit Systems. 20 October 2013.
- NightRide bus services Transport Info NSW