Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up guile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guile may refer to:
- GNU Guile, an implementation of the Scheme programming language
- Guile (Street Fighter), a video game character from the Street Fighter series
- Guile (Chrono Cross), a video game character from Chrono Cross
- Guile Island, Antarctica
- Guilé Foundation, a Swiss organisation for business ethics
People with the surname
- Melanie Guile (born 1949), Australian writer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.