Guillermo Israilevich for Maccabi Haifa F.C. in 2004
|Full name||Guillermo Pablo Israilevich|
|Date of birth||10 September 1982|
|Place of birth||Santa Fe, Argentina|
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)|
|Unión de Santa Fe|
|1999–2002||Unión de Santa Fe||48||(4)|
|2003–2006||→ Hapoel Nazareth Illit (loan)||60||(8)|
|2006–2007||→ Hapoel Kfar Saba (loan)||32||(1)|
|2007–2008||Hapoel Kfar Saba||32||(5)|
|2008–2012||Maccabi Tel Aviv||80||(8)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 April 2010|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 29 September 2006
After the 06/07 season, Israilevich signed a 3-year contract with Hapoel Kfar Saba, which is worth $200,000 per season. He transferred to Maccabi Tel Aviv on 29/06/2008. Maccabi Tel Aviv had to pay 550,000 Dollars for him. He has signed a contract for 3 years.
National Team Confusion
On October 4, 2006 Israilevich was called up to the Israeli national team to replace the injured Michael Zandberg before a European qualifier against Russia. The Israel Football Association had forgotten that they had already received a warning from FIFA not to have Israilevich play any more matches after he represented Israel twice with the Israel under-21 side. It seems that he had already played for Argentina in a FIFA recognized competition at the youth level and is ineligible to represent Israel at any level without special permission from FIFA. As a result, the Israel national football team left for Moscow, Russia with only 19 players
- Toto Cup:
- "Israel - G. Israelevich - Profile with news, career statistics and history - Soccerway". int.soccerway.com.
- "Israilevich signed for Maccabi Tel Aviv (hebrew)".
- National team to leave with only 19 players.[permanent dead link] Israel Football Association. 04/10/2006
- Corte, Diego (27 March 2003). "Jugando, pese a todo" [Playing nevertheless] (in Spanish). Clarin.
-  (in Spanish)