|Motto||Learning Without Limits|
|Location||West Haddon Road
|DfE URN||136489 Tables|
Guilsborough School is a co-educational academy school in Guilsborough, Northamptonshire, England. There were 1,294 students from Years 7-13 on roll in 2014-2015, with 90 teaching staff and 13 teaching assistants.
The school was founded in September 1958 as Guilsborough Secondary Modern School and was officially opened in May 1959, the previous school was 'Guilsborough Grammar School', the school has the status of a state-maintained independent schools. Guilsborough Grammar School was an original boarding school. . Many of the buildings on the 28-acre (110,000 m2) site were built at that time or in the 1970s. There used to be a grammar school in Guilsborough where students used to attend boarding school, on another site in the centre of the village. Guilsborough School remained a secondary modern school until it became a day school in 1967, serving a large rural catchment. The most recent addition of new buildings was in September 2004, which cost £1.3 million and included a state of the art sixth form centre opened by Kettering MP Phil Sawford. The school became a Technology College specialist school in 1998 before converting to academy status in 2011.
The school's last Ofsted report was unsertaken in February 2014, when the school was found to be "Good" in all categories. It stated that "Students achieve well, particularly in English and mathematics, because of the good teaching, care and guidance they receive." and "the proportion of students gaining five A* to C grades, including English and Mathematics, at the end of Year 11, is well above the national average". 
GCSE achievement (% 5 A*-C grades)
- 2011: 71%
- 2012: 74%
- 2013: 74%
- 2014: 66%
- 2015: 67%
- Diana Memorial Award, autumn 2002
- Investor in People
- 2004 Artsmark Silver
- 2007 Artsmark Silver
- Northamptonshire Healthy Schools Silver Award
- Student Adam Gravely won the Northamptonshire News Secondary Student of the Year Award 2010 
- "School marks birthday with an open day". Daventry Express. 14 July 2009. Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- "State of the art sixth form opens", BBC News, 22 September 2004
- "Guilsborough school Ofsted report 2014" (PDF). Ofsted. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- "Guilsborough School 2015 performance tables". Department of Education. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- "Awards for very special children", Coventry Evening Telegraph, 26 February 2003
- Guilsborough School, eTeach.com
- "Awarded schools - Awards database". Artsmark. Retrieved 2008-03-17.
- "Educational Achievements", Lifelong Learning and Education Scrutiny Committee, Northamptonshire County Council, 16 March 2005
-  Guilsborough School Newsletter July 2010
- "Radburn named England Under 16 A captain", Hugh Godwin, Rugby Football Union, March 18, 2008, accessed 19 March 2008