Guilty as Charged (Cock Sparrer album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Guilty As Charged|
|Studio album by Cock Sparrer|
|Cock Sparrer chronology|
Guilty as Charged is punk rock band Cock Sparrer's fourth studio album, released in 1994 on Bitzcore Records. The album was re-released on 24 February 2009, in a remixed and partially rerecorded form on Captain Oi! Records.
- "Get a Rope"
- "Because You're Young"
- "Bird Trouble"
- "Don't Blame Us"
- "Roads to Freedom"
- "Last Train to Dagenham"
- "I Fit Central Heating (Working Pt. 2)"
- "Crack in the Mirror"
- "We Know How to Live"
- "Tough Guys"
- 2009 reissue bonus tracks:
- "Runaway Johnny"
- "Why Can't You See?"
- "Sunday Stripper" (1995 version)
- "Roads to Freedom" (full version)
- Allmusic review
- "COCK SPARRER - Rare Re-Issues - CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE". Captain Oi! Records. Retrieved 2009-05-17.
|This 1990s punk rock album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|