|Municipality of Guindulungan|
Map of Maguindanao with Guindulungan highlighted
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Barangays||11 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Datu Midpantao M. Midtimbang|
|• Electorate||7,306 voters (2016)|
|• Total||130.68 km2 (50.46 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||150/km2 (390/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)64|
|Climate type||Tropical climate|
|Income class||6th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||60,106,009.61 (2016)|
Guindulungan, officially the Municipality of Guindulungan, is a 6th class municipality in the province of Maguindanao, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 19,911 people.
The first appointed mayor during its creation as a new municipality was Hadji Datu Antao Midtimbang, Sr., a well known religious leader who also served as mayor of Talayan and as vice governor of Maguindanao Province. The municipality is inhabited by 99% Maguindanaons.
Guindulungan is politically subdivided into 11 barangays.
- Tambunan II
|Population census of Guindulungan|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Maguindanao". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 139; An Act Creating the Municipality of Guindulungan out of the Mother Municipality of Talayan in the Province of Maguindanao, Appropriating Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Maguindanao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.