Location in Maguindanao
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Mayor||Datu Midpantao M. Midtimbang|
|• Total||130.68 km2 (50.46 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||150/km2 (390/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Dialing code||+63 (0)64|
|Electorate||7,306 voters as of 2016|
The first appointed mayor during its creation as a new municipality was Hadji Datu Antao Midtimbang, Sr., a well known religious leader who also served as mayor of Talayan and as vice governor of Maguindanao Province. The municipality is inhabited by 99% Maguindanaons.
Guindulungan is politically subdivided into 11 barangays.
- Tambunan II
|Population census of Guindulungan|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population (2015): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 139; An Act Creating the Municipality of Guindulungan out of the Mother Municipality of Talayan in the Province of Maguindanao, Appropriating Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population and Housing (2010): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007): Total Population by Province, City and Municipality (Report). NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.