Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Guinevere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guinevere is King Arthur's queen in the Arthurian legend.
Guinevere may also refer to:
- Guinevere (film), a 1999 film not about the Guinevere of legend
- Guinevere (1994 film), a television movie about the legendary queen
- Guenevere, Queen of the Summer Country, a novel by Rosalind Miles
- Guinevere, a 2001 play by Gina Gionfriddo
- "Guinevere" (song), a 1966 song performed by Donovan
- "Guinevere", a 2010 song by the Eli Young Band from Jet Black & Jealous
- USS Guinevere, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- The character, the princess of Bern from Fire Emblem: Fūin no Tsurugi and Fire Emblem.
- Guenhwyvar, a panther from Dungeons & Dragons
- "Guinnevere", a song written by David Crosby on the 1969 album Crosby, Stills & Nash
- Gwenevere, the title character in Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders
- Jennifer (given name), a Cornish variation of the name
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guinevere.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.