Guinevere Van Seenus
|Guinevere Van Seenus|
|Born||September 15, 1977|
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 9 1⁄2 in (1.77 m)|
Early life and Career
Van Seenus was born in a suburb of Boston, Massachusetts and raised in Washington, D.C. before she moved to Santa Barbara, California with her family. After dipping her toe in modeling with catalog works at the age of fifteen, Van Seenus finally rose to become an A-list model after working with Mario Testino in 1995. In 1996, Van Seenus got her first fashion magazine cover by landing the cover of W alongside Amy Wesson.
Throughout her career, Van Seenus has been featured in advertising campaigns for some high-profile clients including Prada, Versace, Jil Sander, Chanel, Kenzo, Missoni and so on. She has also appeared on the covers of high-end fashion magazines, such as Vogue Italia, i-D and Dazed & Confused.
Van Seenus has worked with many notable photographers in the fashion industry, some of whom are Steven Meisel, Mario Testino, Craig McDean, Patrick Demarchelier, Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, Mert and Marcus, Irving Penn and Paolo Roversi.
- "Guinevere van Seenus". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved May 7, 2013.
- "Guinevere van Seenus". vogue.com. Retrieved May 7, 2013.
- "Guinevere van Seenus". nymag.com. May 7, 2013. Retrieved May 7, 2013.
- "Maybe she was just too young? Miu Miu replaces campaign star Hailee Steinfeld, 14, with model 20 years her senior". Daily Mail. 19 October 2011. Retrieved 8 May 2013.
- "Guinevere van Seenus". Jacoba Collection. Retrieved November 13, 2013.
- "Prada Spring 2012 RTW – Beauty – Fashion Week – Runway, Fashion Shows and Collections". Vogue. Archived from the original on March 22, 2014. Retrieved November 14, 2013.
- "A Hidden Jewel". models.com. Retrieved May 8, 2013.